Last updated: November 14, 2021
1. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, for example, your name, mobile number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your name, e-mail, mobile number and username when you create an account to log in to our site (“Account”).
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Service;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- send you e-mail notifications related to actions on Service, including order completed;
- in any other way, we may describe when you provide the Personal Data;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of E3Dmarket; and
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
b. Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
3. How Your Personal Data is Collected
We collect most of this personal data directly from you via our site. However, we may also collect information:
- from publicly accessible sources, e.g. demographic data;
- from a third party with your consent, e.g. your card info;
- from cookies on our website; and
- via our IT systems, e.g. automated monitoring of our websites and other technical systems such as our computer networks and connections.
4. Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
5. Data Retention
6. Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. How to Contact Us